Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas and compost

Christmas time, 2006,

finding blessings out of the huge compost pile of the rankest garbage pile ever----
(a pile full of jealousy, fear, hatred, rage, blame, resentments, insecurity, desire, if onlys, )

The flowers of gratitude grow profusely for: the subtlety of reiki, the warmth of sun, the sharp brightness of the winter stars, a body tired from exercise outdoors,

We can't change the past
We can only be here now and do it differently right now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May the sun bring light to the darkest places in us today, may we feel its warmth opening us up to make space for what is,

Resting in the river.

3 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Barry said...

Thank you Pebble, finding your blog was one of the best Christmas presents I received this year. I actually found your site through the occupation you listed: resting. I had been visiting a blog written by a "grumpy old woman" on the Isle of Lewis who also lists her occupation as "Resting". Since "resting" was highlighted, I wondered what would happen if I clicked on it... And there was your blog. I've spent about an hour here now but I've added your page to google reader, and will be back. Thank you again for an inspiring hour. I've learned and been reminded.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Pebble said...

a best Christmas present? Thanks for letting me know. Pebble

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Barry said...

Not a lot of new posting on your blog. Will you ever take it up again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home