Thursday, March 09, 2006

More beeping horns

Many years ago, way past the time most people remember things, when I was a busy bee single mom, I turned left into a mall on a green light and got beeped at. Later, I found a note on the windshield, "B----, next time you cut someone off I hope you get_____. " Angry One took the time and effort to follow me, and write a note. I would go by that spot, in the same direction, and wonder what it was I did to Angry One. The light was green. There were two lanes to turn into on that left turn. Yesterday, I was at that light in the direction of Angry One, Angry Person's place. Oncoming Left Turn Person could cut me off.

When I literally put myself in the Angry One's place, I understood what had happened. Resting in the river.

What do you think about that, Anonymous Road Rage Warrior?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home